Youth Project 2019
Gippsland FM Welcome our new Youth Coordinator for 2019 Cameron Coster who has taken on the role to continue with our Youth Project 2019
Want to get into radio?
Gippsland FM is recruiting young presenters – we want you to learn the ropes and create your own show.
Get in touch with us to book your place if you’re interested:
Youth Coordinator: Cameron Coster
Call: 5134 8444
Email: Youth Coordinator at email@example.com
Got a few questions? Here’s some we’ve answered for you:
What are our current radio youth programs?
- Youth Connect – Catherine Webb and William Hornstra
- Energy Kickoff – Johnathan Hipwell
- What are People Watching with Keely – Keely Rooney
- The Jake Shake – Jake Sandall
How many current youth are there at Gippsland FM?
Currently we have about 18 people in the project.
Does it cost anything?
Training is free, however all our broadcasters are members and there is a membership fee of $15/year. You can pay this over a number of weeks if you like.
How much time do I need to commit?
- Meet and greet session – 1hr – TBA
- Training – 12hrs
- Learn the panel and make a demo – 4hrs
- Interviews We’d like you to tape at least one interview, this could be with a local sports person, a musician, an artist or politician. Anyone who has something interesting to say.
Training Session Dates – Scheduled as required
Info Night Next info night TBA
Where is Gippsland FM?
Gippsland FM is located at Level 1, 42 Buckley Street, Morwell – Above the Electrical Trades Union Office
What sort of show can I have?
Music, sport politics, cooking, craft, tech, pop culture – whatever you’re interested in.
If you have any other questions just send a Facebook message to GippslandFM.
For more information on the Gippsland FM Youth Project 2019 contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org