Apply to be our Youth Coordinator
We are currently looking for a new Youth Co-ordinator to run our Youth Engage! project.
If you’re interested call our office on 5134 8444 and we’ll send you the position description.
Want to get into radio?
Gippsland FM is recruiting young presenters – we want you to learn the ropes and create your own show.
Get in touch with us to book your place if you’re interested:
Youth Coordinator: TBA
Call: 5134 8444
Email: Youth Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Got a few questions? Here’s some we’ve answered for you:
What are the current radio youth programs?
- Youth Connect – Catherine Webb and William Hornstra
- Energy Kickoff – Johnathan Hipwell
- What are People Watching with Keely – Keely Rooney
- The Jake Shake – Jake Sandall
How many current youth are there at Gippsland FM?
Currently we have about 18 people in the project.
Does it cost anything?
Training is free, however all our broadcasters are members and there is a membership fee of $15/year. You can pay this over a number of weeks if you like.
How much time do I need to commit?
- Meet and greet session – 1hr – TBA
- Training – 12hrs
- Learn the panel and make a demo – 4hrs
- Interviews We’d like you to tape at least one interview, this could be with a local sports person, a musician, an artist or politician. Anyone who has something interesting to say.
- On air A Saturday afternoon one hour timeslot has been made available to trial your new show, and after that you can chat with the Program Director to see where you fit into the Gippsland FM schedule.
Training Session Dates – TBA
Info Night TBA on Date
Where is Gippsland FM?
Level 1, 42 Buckley Street, Morwell.
What sort of show can I have?
Music, sport politics, cooking, craft, tech, pop culture – whatever you’re interested in.
If you have any other questions just send a Facebook message to GippslandFM.